It's still winter, we still have snow, and we are still waiting for Spring to arrive.
A few things that are new...
A few things that are new...
Basketball season just finished and soccer season starts soon. (oh yea!)
Parker made the honor roll at school again this quarter!
Parker made the honor roll at school again this quarter!
At 21.5 lbs Taryn had outgrown the infant carrier so I had to break down and buy a car seat. We have built in car seats in the van and she is the first baby who has surpassed the 20 lb. mark before her first birthday, go figure! So I had to buy a big seat that would rear face. Hopefully we won't have any accidents in it so that we can sell it on Craig's list in two months. Taryn is speedily crawling all over the place and has become quite feisty lately. With her condition I'm glad she has a "fighting spirit" but I wish she wouldn't fight ME when it comes to eating, bed time, etc. She is just getting over an upper respiratory and ear infection and feeling much better. She has a Cardiology Appointment with a sedated echo, in addition to her other tests, on March 13th. She has started looking a little blue lately, especially when she cries and gets upset, so I'm anxious to see what the timeline for her next surgery is. I will post an update after her appointment.


Kenny and I recently completed a video for the CHD support group we are involved in - Intermountain Healing Hearts. It features Taryn and some of her "heart buddies". The quality isn't very good since the file had to be compressed to view on the website but you can view it by clicking on this link: http://www.intermountainhealinghearts.org/
Until there is more to post...
Michele
Until there is more to post...
Michele


3 comments:
When you decide to sell your car seat let me know. I will need to buy one for Jacob in a few months!
Christina
It's always good to hear, or read what's going on. We kind of already knew through the grapevine, but we get a little more detail from. We're anxious to hear the results from Taryn's tests. We'll be praying for her!
Congrats to Parker for doing so well in school.
Taryn is looking so good and looks like she enjoys her new car seat.
By the way. . .YOU GUYS ROCK!!! we appreciate all the time and effort you and Kenny put into making that video for the group! It's amazing and before you know it another volume will need to be done so more of our heart kids/families can be included since we are growing :0).
SPRING. . .SPRING. . .SPRING, I feel it in the air!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
Intermountain Healing Hearts
Post a Comment