Taryn is walking...well sort of. I did some fun editing with this photo but yesterday she took four steps all by herself. She gets so excited that she looses her balance...too cute! She still has a junky cough but seems to be getting over her ear infection. Of course she's teething now and I'm hoping that's the source of the runny nose and restlessness at bed time. Her color is looking more blue this week so we are still praying that she will be well enough for surgery in a few weeks. Thanks for keeping Taryn in your thoughts and prayers.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



4 comments:
Thats great to hear that Taryn is starting to walk, these kids have such strong spirits, they amaze me every time.
Hugs,
Mike & Family
What a cutie! WOW, watch out now, your house will never be the same once she is walking all over the place.
I do hope that she continues to improve and that her chompers come in without causing her to much pain.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Michele,
Thanks for your comment.
I am so in awe of each of the little heart babies and their incredible stories. I could read them all day long if I let myself. I had found Gracie's blog awhile ago through another link on your blog (before she was on your links). They have such amazing faith and I only hope that I would have the same if placed in a similar situation.
We keep praying for Taryn and her little body. She's beautiful. I think about you and your family often. If there is one thing I've learned while reading these blogs it's that despite their size, they are amazing fighters and I know Taryn is no exception. Love you.
Katie
Michele and Kenny,
We loved the blog of the kids and especially Taryn. It looks like she is walking all by her self!! What a kid! She is so cute! We love her more each day! We will keep her in our prayers.
Love,
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment