Cute pictures! Happy birthday Taryn! I will get those bows sent out this weeks (I started school and between work and school, I have been pretty spacy!) Anyways, hope she has many many more birthdays to come!Heart hugs,Emily
I can't believe how good she looks, I'm glad to see that things are getting better and shes acting more like herself everyday!Hugs,Mike & Family
Looks like she enjoyed her cake! What a cutie.
Absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Happy birthday Taryn! I will get those bows sent out this weeks (I started school and between work and school, I have been pretty spacy!) Anyways, hope she has many many more birthdays to come!
Heart hugs,
Emily
I can't believe how good she looks, I'm glad to see that things are getting better and shes acting more like herself everyday!
Hugs,
Mike & Family
Looks like she enjoyed her cake! What a cutie.
Absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment