Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welling Family Reunion


We had a great time at the family reunion 2 weeks ago. We stayed in a beautiful cabin in Mt Plesant, Utah. By way of explanation for the following photos...the "family follies" consisted of an Oreo eating contest, paper airplane making/flying, jumping rope, and a frozen T-shirt contest! We also had a "un-talent" show, got matching T-shirts and ate WAY too much. Gavin brought Grandma Welling, which was great. One good thing about loosing your memory- she couldn't remember that we kept her up late at night with our game playing and visiting! The honorary guests were cardboard cutouts of Mom and Dad, which the kids loved almost as much as Grandma! We sure missed having them there but are so proud of all they are doing "helping other people for Jesus", as Ainsley says. Thanks to LeAnne for all her hard work!

2 comments:

LeRoy & Anne Welling said...

Michele,
Thanks so much for putting the pictures on the blog!! It was so good to see everyone and the pictures are priceless!!! We like the shirt idea, that was really cute!! We wish we could have been there, but thanks for thinking of us and sending pictures. We will show them to everyone!
Love,
Mom and Dad

carolyn q said...

Just thought I would let you know that I was checking in on you and seeing how things are going. It looks like you have been able to spend some fun time with family.

Of course I am in "awe" of your patience to scrapbook and digital scrapbook . . . I just get to darn frustrated because I always feel my stuff looks yucky.

Scott and I would really like to get with you guys and go to dinner sometime soom.

Heart Hugs,
Carolyn