The kids enjoyed playing in the leaves before Parker efficiently removed them from the front yard. We didn't have enough leaves for the kids to bury each other in a pile of leaves, so they just threw them around. Most of the leaves in our yard come from the neighbor's trees so there isn't too much to clean up. Our cousins, Kamron & Jaxon Welling, were staying with us for the weekend and they had fun playing outside in the beautiful autumn air too!Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Falling leaves means its Fall Indeed
The kids enjoyed playing in the leaves before Parker efficiently removed them from the front yard. We didn't have enough leaves for the kids to bury each other in a pile of leaves, so they just threw them around. Most of the leaves in our yard come from the neighbor's trees so there isn't too much to clean up. Our cousins, Kamron & Jaxon Welling, were staying with us for the weekend and they had fun playing outside in the beautiful autumn air too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think this is my FAVORITE page ever!!!!
Parker can clean up leaves at my house anytime!
Hugs,
Mike
Michele and Kenny,
Thanks for the pictures of the kids! It was nice to see Jaxon and Kamron in the pictures too. Parker, you do a great job! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Michele, I'm Kenny's cousin. He sent me your blog link, and it is so cute. I had no idea you were having heart problems with your youngest - so sorry. It sounds like she is doing great now? I hope so. I've had my share of cardiology visits since our last baby was born (in July). I can think of much better things to do with my time and money - but so grateful to have them when we need them! Your family is so cute! I'll need to invite you into my blog if you'd like to read it. You'll have to e-mail me your email address, and I'll invite you in. It is nickymcrawford@yahoo.com
Have a merry Christmas! Nicky Moser Crawford
Post a Comment