Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, so I decided to google you, while online surfing, actually I'll admit it, I was doing one of those checks to be certain that my kids were not posting themselves on myspace, however disturbing I found a couple of my young women, and some of those pictures saddened me.
Enough of that, I thought, hey, I think someone said that you have a blog for your daughter and decided to search. lucky me, it is an easy going sunday morning. Not usual though, You look just the same!!!! And your family has grown so much, how beautiful they all are! It is good to atleast see that everyone is doing well.
Mom and I were talking how good it was that I found such good friends in High School, as we were talking how important that kids keep good friends that are strong in the gospel, I guess this lays heavy when you get those kids growing up so much. Anyhow, I would love to catch up, so here is my email. One thing that I usually get to every other day. I would love to catch up on life.
Love Teri
tbeames@readytek.net