Sunday, March 15, 2009

End of the Season

Basketball season has finally come to an end, well for us anyway.
I know the "Madness" is just beginning for some.

This season of basketball didn't go as well as Parker hoped. He chose to trade teams and played competitive league. I was proud of him for sticking it out, even when he was frustrated. He worked really hard to improve his shooting over the last year and took third place in the "Fun Shot" competition last week!
This was Michaela's second year playing basketball. She became more confident in her ball handling and often scored half the points for her team. She learned how to have a good attitude when you play against girls that are a lot bigger than you! Her team didn't win any games but they always had a good time. I am so proud of her for staying positive all season.

No comments: