Taryn had her Cardiology check-up and visit with Dr. Saarel this month. We were able to experience the new Primary Children's Clinic at the Riverton Hospital - love it! Taryn did great, even for x-ray's, which she has always hated. Of course, earning prizes and princess stickers for good behavior helped, but I was still amazed at how well she cooperated. (Too bad I can't "check her in" to be potty-trained!) She continually amazes people who try to guess how old she is, they usually guess 3 or 4 years because of her size and vocabulary. The news....all the test results show that her heart function looks good. Whew! We don't go back again for another year, when she'll have an echo to see how that narrowing in her pulmonary artery looks. So happy for good news!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Taryn's Cardiology Visit
Taryn had her Cardiology check-up and visit with Dr. Saarel this month. We were able to experience the new Primary Children's Clinic at the Riverton Hospital - love it! Taryn did great, even for x-ray's, which she has always hated. Of course, earning prizes and princess stickers for good behavior helped, but I was still amazed at how well she cooperated. (Too bad I can't "check her in" to be potty-trained!) She continually amazes people who try to guess how old she is, they usually guess 3 or 4 years because of her size and vocabulary. The news....all the test results show that her heart function looks good. Whew! We don't go back again for another year, when she'll have an echo to see how that narrowing in her pulmonary artery looks. So happy for good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yea for good news! I am with you on the potty training :)
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Yay!!! That is aweome, she is such a cutie, congrats!
Very good news!!! What a small world that Katy moved into your ward!!
Post a Comment