
What a blessed and challenging year we have had since Miss Taryn joined our family just one year ago! We wouldn't trade it, or her, for anything! She is such a special little spirit and we look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with her! Happy Birthday Taryn, we love you!!!
I'll post B-day photos at a later date...


11 comments:
Happy Birthday Taryn! Congratulations on such a great recovery!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Taryn :0)
I am sorry that I am a little late in recognizing her today. We went to Moab this weekend and Cole came down with Strep Throat, so today I haven't been on the computer since I have been dealing with him. I hope you can forgive me.
I am glad that she could enjoy her day at home with the family that loves her so well!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Happy Birthday Taryn!!! Hears wishin you many more to come...we saw the banner outside your house, as we just returned from vacation and wanted to express our love for you, when we left you were going into surgery and when we got back you were already home. Amazing!!!
Get better real soon!!!
Hugs, Mike & Family
Happy Birthday Taryn! I hope you have a wonderful day. What a blessing that you are HOME to celebrate!!!
Best wishes,
Christina & family
Taryn,
We loved seeing you this morning (last night for you) on Skype. You looked great even from Kazakhstan!! We love you and miss you! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Welling
Happy Birthday Taryn. I'm so glad you got to spend it at home!
Happy Birthday!!!! 1st Birthday's are great anyway, but this one I am sure is extra special. Have fun celebrating!
---Allison (Ethan's Mom)
Happy first birthday Taryn! I am sending you some bows this week! Thank-you for letting us come and visit you!
Your heart friends,
Mike and Emily
Happy 1st Birthday Taryn! I'm sure that the best birthday present of all was being able to spend the day at home with your family.
Heart Hugs,
Hollie and Elaina
A very happy 1st birthday to Taryn! So glad she was able to spend it at home with her family! She looks great.
Happy Belated Birthday Taryn, Sorry I didn't post sooner, I didn't forget you, I am just late. I hope you were able to enjoy your cake and presents. Here's to you and May there be Many more.
Post a Comment