Parker is 13 years old today. He says that makes him an official teenager! He is such a great helper and a good kid. We don't know what we would do without him to fix things around here. Happy Birthday Parker, we love you!
Michele, I am so glad to find out that you have a blog, Derick was chatting with Parker the other day online and found out about your blog. I can't believe how your family has grown! And I am so greatful that your Taryn is doing good! Our blog address is heidiscreations.blogspot.com
Okay Michele . . . you've inspired me to do my own blog (rather than a weekly, mmmmm bi-annually I should say, e-mail. Our blog is http://hounddognews.blogspot.com/ Julie
5 comments:
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Parker! What a handsome grandson!
PARKER - Happy Birthday! Enjoy the TEENAGE years! ;)
Kara & Gavin
Michele,
I am so glad to find out that you have a blog, Derick was chatting with Parker the other day online and found out about your blog. I can't believe how your family has grown! And I am so greatful that your Taryn is doing good! Our blog address is heidiscreations.blogspot.com
Okay Michele . . . you've inspired me to do my own blog (rather than a weekly, mmmmm bi-annually I should say, e-mail. Our blog is http://hounddognews.blogspot.com/
Julie
Post a Comment